Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's been a while since I posted any work on here, but I really need some help to fix a problem I have in my current piece. Any graphics experts' advice is welcomed.

I was just screwing around in photoshop with an old minimalism image but it started to turn into a trendwhorish abstract thing, but I thought it looked cool, so I ran with it. The problem is, it's pretty grainy at the edges, and I've tried alot of different techniques but can't get rid of it without blurring the crap out of it. I even used to smudge tool to remove some of it, but it's still not enough. Any ideas?

[url="http://chriscole.250free.com/radi.png"]http://chriscole.250free.com/radi.png[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...