Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't make banners as much as I used to so I decided to make one today. This little creature is Kuon from Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai. He likes to steal watermelons. =P

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18991[/IMG]
Whaddaya think?
Posted
Aww, that's so cute! I like the text you've used for his name and the banner in general is nice and smooth. My one qualm is with the text down the bottom - to me it seems a bit long-winded for an otherwise snappy, big and bold banner. Overall, though, it's got real punch and crispness.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...