Pyrophobic Posted May 3, 2004 Posted May 3, 2004 Having realised that I've posted very little artwork here recently, I've just finished an early conceptual for a new graphic novel idea and I wonder if people could comment on it. Posted below are two versions of an image - one I've mucked about with considerably and another which will enable you to see the actual parameters of the creature featured as they were before I messed about with the highlights and so forth. I'm not really a dab hand at colouring hand-drawn images on the computer, and I would have ideally embellished the feet a bit more, but I like the calves and the chest. The actual drawings within the strip should look a little more 'whole'. Regardless, what do you think? Thank-you in advance for any comments made. ^_^
Adora Posted May 12, 2004 Posted May 12, 2004 Hmm, very nice. I actually like your colouring, though it's simply done. What do you use for your work & colouring? The only issue is the left leg looks a bit strange, folded forward/under like that, though I do get the kind of pose you were going for.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now