Dragon Warrior Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Well it is ;_; [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19003&stc=1[/img] Yeah, I think that museum is somewhere in... uhh... Tennessee? XD It's mostly about me, of course!
Anne Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 [COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*Sits back in her chair after falling off from laughing so hard* Its great! I love it! The banner is great. I love the use of stick figures. *Starts laughing again.* ~MEW~ <((_^)>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 4, 2004 Author Posted May 4, 2004 What for? You don't need it ;) :p But thanks for the comments. It's one of my sexiest and most humoress banners to date!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now