Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I had an idea for a name for the band im in, Shogun Rose. So I thought, to go with the new name i'd thought up, i'd make a logo to go with it.

Even if it doesnt make it as the band name, im going to use it for the name of a small bunch of graphics im going to include under its name.

So heres the logo, granted its not the most original of logos, but it does the job. (If the edges look a bit rough its because my monitor sucks and it just looks blurry)
Posted
It looks like an abstract rose to me. I think its quite good. Its a simple and affective design for a logo, nothing to flashy or bold yet it does grab your attention. This will look awesome accompanied by some nice Kenjeh graphics and some text.
Posted
Eh i'm not liking it =/ it doesn't look very rose like and it somehow just doesn't fit the name "Shogun Rose"... Not much else to say other than I like red :rolleyes:.

I'm not liking the black-dark red drop shadow thingy either o_O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...