Adam Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 I really don't have the time to tackle the issue of why blogs aren't working in myO v2. I don't think I did anything different to the intro code-wise, so it doesn't make sense to me that they should stop working all of a sudden. Can someone who's sufficiently web-savvy do some source code investigating and see what's going on there? (Blogs are those images with iframes embedded inside them. I think they're awful, but a lot of users put them on their sites. For some reason the iframes aren't loading.) Thanks, -Adam
Semjaza Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 I have iFrames built into my page and they work just fine. I don't use those goofy image based design ones you speak of though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now