Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i wanted a banner with a Japanese school girl holding a suitcase and a boy in teh backround looking at her.I wanta matching avi of the School gurlk.
I want the quote to say "Will you catch my eye?"
Posted
hey i will try to get u one ok? i need to find a good picutre to draw first. what do you want to have as a background color?
Posted
i wnat a red backround.I posted this becuase i wanted you to post yours in here.Or anyone who wants to post thier ideas,please do!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...