Citrus Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 i wanted a banner with a Japanese school girl holding a suitcase and a boy in teh backround looking at her.I wanta matching avi of the School gurlk. I want the quote to say "Will you catch my eye?"
Korey Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 hey i will try to get u one ok? i need to find a good picutre to draw first. what do you want to have as a background color?
Citrus Posted May 7, 2004 Author Posted May 7, 2004 i wnat a red backround.I posted this becuase i wanted you to post yours in here.Or anyone who wants to post thier ideas,please do!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now