Minako Posted May 7, 2004 Posted May 7, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hello! As you realize, this thread is about the band, Puffy AmiYumi (If I spelled it right...). I came across this band because I was discussing the [B]greatness[/B] that is Teen Titans! (At least I think so...) Anyways, My friend pulled out a CD and said, "Here! They sing the theme song!" Thus, now I am one of their newly-converted fans! However, I only own their CD, "Nice." Does anybody else like Puffy AmiYumi? I'd love to see this thread go somewhere! None of my other ones really have! :sweat: Have fun with this! ~Minako[/COLOR]
RealHalfBreed Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 I like Puffy AmiYumi also, I first heard them when they sang the theme song to one of my fav shows if not fav Teen Titans. I think it's cool how they sang it in both Japanese and English. I don't have any of there cd's so I was wondering if you know the song that is played during the episode of "Mad Mod?"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now