Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In honor of Mimi Awareness Week (which started today, I believe), I have made this matching banner/avatar set, which I shall soon be putting into my sig. Why? Because I am a fan of Digimon and love make banners/avatars. I'll make them for anyone who wants one.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19025&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19024&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Both could a border, preferably a darker to correspond with the other shades of pink. The pic on the right hand side could be a bit bigger. And the "Mimi awareness week" might look better directly under her quote, other then that very nice.

Avatar:
I think the avatars so cute, it was a good idea having it go along with the banner so much. (Making it different shades of pink on her and then having the bg in purples, pinks, blues, shades, etc.)

Banner:
I really like the shade of pink you put on the banner, I personally, think it really matches her personality. It's like an up beat, deep, pink. Plus it contrasts with the black so the two go very nicely together. I like the placing of the words and how you have it between the two images.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Thanks for your comments. I still can't do borders very well, but here's a new version of the banner with a border!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19030&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...