OtakuBoards

Hola!!!Could someone....

Amity

Hola! Heya I was wondering if someone could make me a Rurouni Kenshin banner and matching avatar!!!? It's your choice ofdesign aslong as it has my name on it! If anyone can do it, thank you!! So if you'd like to do it, I leave youwith this, Have fun!! After all it is yourchoice of design. Thanks again. See ya!

Aiee! Nomad! I love it!! Thank you all for participating in trying to make me a banner and matching avi. It was really kind of you all to give it ashot. Nomad, thank you plenty, I love it.:D....Only problem is that it's PNG...I can't upload it onto any site that I know of because they only accept Jpeg, gif and all that other stuff... :(

[quote name='Amity']Aiee! Nomad! I love it!! Thank you all for participating in trying to make me a banner and matching avi. It was really kind of you all to give it ashot. Nomad, thank you plenty, I love it.:D....Only problem is that it's PNG...I can't upload it onto any site that I know of because they only accept Jpeg, gif and all that other stuff... :([/quote]
:p Here ya go. :D