MarkM Posted May 8, 2004 Posted May 8, 2004 The 1st set is for Windows. I really liked the image (Yes I snaged my name in there). I dont know about the text color though... Second set is for Mac OS X. I took the picture from random folders..I think they look pretty cool.
Naru Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]Woah, those are really cool. I know some people who would love them. haha. Everything is so clear! I lke how you put your name in the microsoft one. It looks cool. I usually make my posts longer by put what I think I would change and stuff, but I wouldn't change anything! Keep up the good work! ~naru-chan :bellylol:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now