stun gun Milly Posted May 9, 2004 Posted May 9, 2004 I know this anime is pretty old, but I was listening to the ending theme song "Genesis of the next". And I felt like making a banner to go along with the song.I basically use green, I'm not exactly sure why ^^;;. But since the background was green and I choose it to be green as the main color. Please give opinions!!!! [IMG]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/crescendi/cyborg009.jpg[/IMG]
artmasta Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 well you cant really see any of the characters that you have in the banner... Yes I know its pretty old having watched it myself..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now