Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know it's an anime... I made a funny.... cause Luna Sea, which is a Japanese Rock Band, has a song called fake...

Although.... they make an anime about 2 gay cops... In NY... doesn't sound like something Japanese.... although now I wanna see it....
Posted
FAKE is a really good Anime it really really really is. I want more! Darn those evil anime ppl for not making more of them. oh yeah.

Dee X Ryo forever


(first post ever eep)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I know it's an anime... I made a funny.... cause Luna Sea, which is a Japanese Rock Band, has a song called fake...

Although.... they make an anime about 2 gay cops... In NY... doesn't sound like something Japanese.... although now I wanna see it.... [/B][/QUOTE]



You should but theres only one movie...:(
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive seen a bit of it, I found it a bit disturbing, yaio guys (I think thats the word) made me feel a bit uneasy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Ive seen a bit of it, I found it a bit disturbing, yaio guys (I think thats the word) made me feel a bit uneasy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yaoi is some of the most beautiful art.... and some of the messiest :p LOL!

ok I'm done now... heh heh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...