~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Hi Sabergurl! I havn't seen fake but it looks funny.
velvet paws Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 er....wot? I've never heard of fake what is it?
Sabergurl Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 Its an anime....So I guess [B]no one[/B] has heard of it?:worried:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Yes! Fake is a great song by Luna Sea!
Sabergurl Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 NO, its an anime. Ok, its about two gay cops that live in new york. Its the sweetest anime ever.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I know it's an anime... I made a funny.... cause Luna Sea, which is a Japanese Rock Band, has a song called fake... Although.... they make an anime about 2 gay cops... In NY... doesn't sound like something Japanese.... although now I wanna see it....
BlackRose Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 FAKE is a really good Anime it really really really is. I want more! Darn those evil anime ppl for not making more of them. oh yeah. Dee X Ryo forever (first post ever eep)
Sabergurl Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I know it's an anime... I made a funny.... cause Luna Sea, which is a Japanese Rock Band, has a song called fake... Although.... they make an anime about 2 gay cops... In NY... doesn't sound like something Japanese.... although now I wanna see it.... [/B][/QUOTE] You should but theres only one movie...:(
Dark Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Fake? Never heard of it....but...it belongs to the general anime forum.......
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Ive seen a bit of it, I found it a bit disturbing, yaio guys (I think thats the word) made me feel a bit uneasy.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Ive seen a bit of it, I found it a bit disturbing, yaio guys (I think thats the word) made me feel a bit uneasy. [/B][/QUOTE] Yaoi is some of the most beautiful art.... and some of the messiest :p LOL! ok I'm done now... heh heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now