EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 i need a good avatar for my new account here:bawl:
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i] [B]i need a good avatar for my new account here:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Go to profile up the top of this page. Then click on edit options on the top bar in profile. Then go down the bottom to, choose custom avatar. Then you have 6 or so pages of juicy avatars to choose from...[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 you can choose ur own @ 500 posts 2! in my opinion, there were not many avatars that i liked.:p
Kaioshin Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I agree Shinigami there weren't that many good ones, but there were some. Un4tunately, someone else may have the same avatar as you. I looked for ages to find a good avatar & I can't be bothered to download my own.
Shinigami Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]I agree Shinigami there weren't that many good ones, but there were some. Un4tunately, someone else may have the same avatar as you. I looked for ages to find a good avatar & I can't be bothered to download my own. [/B][/QUOTE] :therock: you mean to say that when i reach the 500 avatar mark...i will have to wait a long time for the downloading? on our computer that might take a while...:flaming: i dont want to wait that long!:bawl: -Shinigami :devil: :laugh: :naughty:
Shinigami Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Or you have me to ask for. [/B][/QUOTE] you mean it?!?! you will let me use one? thanx!:toothy:
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I thought it was wait til 300 posts to get a custom. Well I found that out the un happy way. And why isn't this in General? It has nothing to do with Gundam or with Anime for that matter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now