NashvilleDream Posted May 12, 2004 Posted May 12, 2004 What is this feeling I feel That I've never felt before What is this Warmpth This strength that fills me Body and soul Is this what they call love? What is this I feel That I'm feeling for the very first time This aching this longing I cannot stop crying Is this what they call hurt? What is this I feel First warm then cold To go from loving to longing All because of one What is this I feel? Is this what they call Being loved And Left?
coconuts1977 Posted May 13, 2004 Posted May 13, 2004 Hm. I don't really care for this one. It seems pretty contrived and cliched. I don't know what else to tell you, but that is just my opinion on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now