Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Hey, I hope this isn't too much to ask but can someone make me a Star Ocean banner using the pictures I've attached? (I'd try it myself but it's a little too early.) Anyways, I'd like it in soft colors like white and blue, and I want it to say "You've seen my heart" on the left, and "Won't you show me yours?" on the right. And could you please put the characters faded somewhere in the middle of the banner? With Luna on the left and the guy on the right? Feel free to use whatever designs you think would help liven it up. Thank you very much. :D

P.S. I cut out their faces to make it easier for you, but I also included the original image if you want to do it yourself.[/size]

[b]~S.A.~ A.K.A. "Taryn"[/b] :angel:[/color]
Posted
Here's my attempt. It looked better when I was making it, though. Let me know if you want any changes.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19100&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX
Posted
[size=1][color=purple][/color][/size][size=1][color=purple]Sorry, Xion. I would've replied sooner, but my internet went down. The banner's great and all, and I don't mean to complain, but can you make the text a bit larger and bolder so it fills in all of that empty space? Besides that, it's great. :D Unless you can make the pictures of the characters a bit more circular. Thanks again, Xion. ;) [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size]
[b][size=2][color=#800080]~S.A.~ A.K.A. "Taryn" :angel: [/color][/size][/b]
Posted
No prob. Here's my next attempt, text bigger and bolder. Text got kind of hard to read, though. My Photo-Program always messes up the text.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19168&stc=1[/IMG]

-ULX
Posted
It's not the pictures you asked for but i decided to give it a try. This is my first banner with photoshop, I'm trying to learn how to use it. If you want anything changed tell me
Posted
[size=1][color=purple]Darn! Why do I have to be such a nice person?! Turdle, that banner is really great, thanks. And Xion, I really like your banner, and I can fix the text, but would you mind if I used Turdle's? I'll still put yours up on my MyOtaku site, ok?[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...