Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dazed and bewildered


Recommended Posts

Guest Aleenaire
Posted
*Looks around in utter bewilderment*

Well, don't suppose any of you lovely people would like to lend a helping hand to a new comer?
I'm green and eager to get to it! So...help!

Cheers
Posted
Hey welcome to OB ^_^ , I'm quite new myself and I'm not a computer genius ...so I don't really think I can help you with stuff ...well maybe ...but what do you want to know ?

bye bye :wave:
Guest Aleenaire
Posted
Hey! Thanks for the reply.

To be honest, I was just looking for somewhere to vent my writing prowess, heh. I came upon this site and I instantly joined. I just want to know where to start building character, story...all that jazz. Wow, I'm [I]really[/I] showing my amateur vibes now, hehe.

Cheers
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Well, this feels like an Introduction thread of sorts...which isn't allowed. So, Numero Uno would be to check out the rules/FAQ area. If you want to write up your own story, then check out the Literature forum. If you want to start an RPG, then head over to the Adventure arena and check out the Recruitment subsection...you'll figure it out soon enough- just read the rules and check a few threads.

Welcome Aboard ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=#707875]I think Baron has given you a pretty good rundown of things on here, related to writing. It's always great to see new members, but please do ensure that you check out our rules/FAQ pages for any vital information that you may have missed. These pages are also great to get people started, because they carry some important tips and instructions. ^_^

Hope you enjoy OB. ^_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...