Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok Here's the link to my cruddy site that I haven't finished yet.

[url]www.geocities.com/chaotic_pilot2000[/url]

Its the picture of the Chair...you can't miss it...Or can you? :smirk:
Posted
I love that chair...although, you'd hope Vash doesn't shoot when youre sitting on it...he looks so...well, like Vash!!!
No, you can't miss a chair like that. Ever.
Cinnamon :D
Posted
What a cool idea! *Begins eyeing her living room furniture with an predatory grin*

Very nicely done too. Can't say much else except that's it's awesome! Yay!
Posted
Hey there and well done! I wouldn't have put him on a red backround with a red coat but WOW! (congrats!!!) you make it look awsome! You've painted it like a cel (well it looks like one anyway! haha!) THe shading is great! Thumbs up! How creative! So cool! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...