Guest Patita Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 Hi! One friend of mine -> in MyOtaku, said that she had sent an email for MO to put a section only to fanfiction, what I think it's a really good ideia. What have you thought about that? ;) PS: I forgot which friend talked about it, gomen!!!
Adam Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 If we ever made another fan fiction site (we used to have one under the leadership of Sara), it would be amazing and highly innovative. I've played with mock-ups of it in the past. However, there's a LOT more I think needs to be fixed around theOtaku before we should even start worrying about new features. A fan fiction site would be at least 6+ months away. -Adam
Guest Patita Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 Yeah.. I understand... But, it's here the ideia anyway... I'd have too much fun if it happen...
Sara Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 [size=1]Adam, if you ever want to bounce ideas off someone, drop me a line. ^_~[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now