Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] *laughs like hell* :D Powerful...good one...ROTFLMAO [/B][/QUOTE] They must mean most powerful human.
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Vejita has a great personality but gets blinded by anger too easily [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yeah he loves fighting almost as much as he loves himself...That guy makes me steam![/COLOR] :mad:
Duckie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue]Me too, but I like him for a different reason... *drools* :D.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... exactly what I was gonna say... :P You people steal the words outta my mouth.
DarkSage Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]western[/COLOR] [B]xxx[/B] [I]xxx[/I] hmm i dont know whats up with the color text and all but my fav dbz character is SSJ4 Gogeta
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] They must mean most powerful human. [/B][/QUOTE] The most powerful human is Tenshinhan....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now