MysticGohan Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 **** that movie kicked ***! Them hoes were fine as all hell.. only thing that sucked was.. eh, can't tell.. if i tell, it'll give it away to most of you.. Oh ****, most of you are under the age of 15 anyways.. if most of you young kids want to see it .. just sneak in! just sneak in.. pre order your tickets! Hah, that movie was ALOT funnier than the first one.. You all need to go see it!! STIFLERS MOM IS A MILF!
Treble Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 If i have the time I'll go check out the movie heh must be a good the commercial was funny lol.:)
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I never saw the first one but maybe I'll see this one.
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B STIFLERS MOM IS A MILF! [/B][/QUOTE] you got that right, MILF=Mom I'd Like to F*** the first one rocked, so I can't wait to see the second one....
Roxy89 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I saw the first one.It was awesome! I hope I can go see the second one.I know someone that works at the movies were I live so I probably don't even have to sneak in!:D But if I have to it's no problem..
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I didn't have to sneak in. My dad took me. It was 5x more hilarious then the first.
'King Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 it was a cool movie, i think i'll buy it
Desert Shadow Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [b]I don't want to see it. I saw the previews and it didn't look like a good movie... [/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now