Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
**** that movie kicked ***! Them hoes were fine as all hell.. only thing that sucked was.. eh, can't tell.. if i tell, it'll give it away to most of you.. Oh ****, most of you are under the age of 15 anyways.. if most of you young kids want to see it .. just sneak in! just sneak in.. pre order your tickets! Hah, that movie was ALOT funnier than the first one..

You all need to go see it!! STIFLERS MOM IS A MILF!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B
STIFLERS MOM IS A MILF! [/B][/QUOTE]

you got that right, MILF=Mom I'd Like to F***

the first one rocked, so I can't wait to see the second one....
Posted
I saw the first one.It was awesome! I hope I can go see the second one.I know someone that works at the movies were I live so I probably don't even have to sneak in!:D But if I have to it's no problem..
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I didn't have to sneak in. My dad took me. It was 5x more hilarious then the first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...