Fyxe Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [size=1][color=darkblue]*stares at all the wonderful artwork before her eyes* This is amazing stuff Uzumaki. I don't understand how you can get away with being so good. >.< I'm lovin this new stuff, you are really improving. I'll tell ya, I like everything I see. Keep up this great work and I can't wait to see more art from you! ^_^ Hmm, if only I could have your talents... *looks around then eats him* Oh... well... I guess that solves it... ^^;; Anyway, nice job![/color][/size]
Ninjah Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [size=1]Woah! You are definately skilled! Banner 1: What happen to [spoiler]Mugen[/spoiler] O_o; He's tiny. lol, this banner is cool just because it's Champloo! Banner 2 : The cutout is clean. No flaws. The BG is pretty cool too! Banner 3: It's nice and clean! But what bothers me is the grid. Why is that there...? O_o; I think you should get rid of the grid then it'll make me happier... Heh, I wish I were as a skilled as you! Darn. I feel so useless now. But meh! Keep up the work.
Naru Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 They're all so beautiful! O_O My favorite is the Vash the Stampede one. I had to look for him at first. I love it. I cant wait to see more! You've gotten a lot better at this!! ~naru-chan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now