Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I fixed it for you.

The problem was that you were just putting the actual image link in your signature and doing nothing with it. You just need to add IMG tags to the URL.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[font=Tahoma]Well... I don't have a serv right now to upload a sig banner... Is it OK if I upload it here and use the link? Is it possible to upload a banner anyhow (not via link use, but from the PC)? Hints? Thank you.^__^[/font]
By the way, the manage attachments button doesn't work under Opera. Do I have to switch to InetExplorer each time or is there any cure for this@_@?
Posted
[QUOTE=Oceanborn][font=Tahoma]Well... I don't have a serv right now to upload a sig banner... Is it OK if I upload it here and use the link? Is it possible to upload a banner anyhow (not via link use, but from the PC)? Hints? Thank you.^__^[/font]
By the way, the manage attachments button doesn't work under Opera. Do I have to switch to InetExplorer each time or is there any cure for [email="this@_@?"]this@_@?[/email][/QUOTE]
[color=#707875]We do not allow posting of erroneous attachments (if we did, people could simply leech off the site and not worry about high quality posting). The only way to upload your attachment is to make it relevant to the thread or (in the case of banners), to post a thread in the Art Studio and have a discussion about your work.

Please check the rules and FAQ if any of this isn't clear.[/color]
Posted
Gomen kudosai... I wasn't sure so I asked about it... By the way, I see you deleted the attachment? How is then the signitaure left? I wonder. Or was it the sig link? Oh, sorry, sorry, I'm just bothering everyone inclyding muself and thyself, Oh Ominpresent One! ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...