Shadow Guardian Posted May 19, 2004 Posted May 19, 2004 Comments anyone? This is some of the early sketch..and still got a lot to be done :) This is the cover... [url]http://www.geocities.com/waterguardian/cover1[/url] and page six can be found here: [url]http://www.geocities.com/waterguardian/M6.jpg[/url] btw, anyone know of some good manga online tutorial source?
SilverCyclone Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 Very impressive. I like the effects on the warlock. Only thing you may want to work on is the proportions, but I tend to have that problem as well. As for an online manga thing, there is one that I cant quite remember...Ah well, I'll PM you with the site. Anyway, nice work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now