Nomad Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 Here's something I just started working on. I'm using the scanned images from the booklet from Vol.3. I haven't finished it yet. Dunno if I wanna switch Corey, or Mick, or both, or neither, out and what to use as text. Anyway here it is. Comments appreciated. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19218[/IMG]
Annie Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 [color=darkslategray][size=1][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Even though I'm not a Slipknot fan, I would say that I kind of like this banner. Why? It's dark and a little scary. ^_^ Fun, fun. I like how it all blends in. Usually, I see alot of banners that have various pictures and much attempts to "fade" in with eachother, but it never seems to work. Here it does, and that's why I like it. Keep 'em rollin'.[/color][/size][/font]
Princess_Keiko Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 Slipknot is cool and so is that banner, good job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now