OtakuBoards

Super Shibby Bros.

Dragon Warrior

*Kuja gets up bored out of his mind*

Kuja:..... What is there to do in this damned Mushroom kingdom?! Arggghhhh....

*He walks out of the kingdom... he wanders around for a bit and eventually somehow gets to the Resident Evil Knigdom*

*walking along a darkened path.. lightning and thunder can be seen and heard in the distance....*

Kuja: .... bored Bored bored!!!...

*Suddenly 14 zombies appear in the lightning*

Kuja: .....

*He flys up and casts Holy*

*the zombies melt away before his eyes.... he turns around and walks back into the center of all the kingdoms....*

*his watch goes off*

Kuja: ..... aight someone is fighting kuja on terra... thats my cue....

*He flys quickly to the FF universe*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Link, Zelda, Dart, Shana, and Zero walking in the Hyrule Kingdom accidenty stumble on to a training ground full of evil characters and such (including a few main boss villians) from many different games. Zelda was the first one to hear them training and mumbleing about how many times they have been beaten up by a certain character ( the hero from that game). Then bowser yells out " Stop complaning, I have only beaten Mario once out of how many times." After hearing this Zelda, Link, Dart, Shana, and Zero all prepare for a battle. They all know that it will be a difficult battle.

Dart nodded. "Fine. I've got that guy," He pointed to Wario. "Shana, you take her," He pointed to The Sorceress (from Spyro: Year of The Dragon). "Zero, you get him," He pointed to an evil soilder dude. "And Link--" But Link interuppted him."I already know who's booty I want to kick." He muttered, as he slammed his fist into his other palm. "Ganondorf." Dart nodded. "Fine." He turned to fac the others. "On the count of 3, attack! Ready? 1....2...--" But before he got to 3, they all jumped out and attacked. Dart sweat dropped. "Okay then. Don't wait till I'm done!" He yelled, then ran out to fight...

The battles began and all the heros kicked some major azz so they all became lvl 3 (change your stats to LVL 3 now). But before they finish off their opponents, A HUGE-AZZ robot knight known as Steam Knight from "Brave Fencer: Musashi" crashed through the wall. Swinging his incredible spiked Maceball on a chain around, he tore down the kingdom like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat.

Link and Dart whooped out their swords as Zero powered up and Shana got her bow. "Dude, I've met Musashi and he says this guy is tough for our level so watch out." Dart warned and they began the duel.

Link first tried to shoot ganondorf with his sling shot, but Ganondorf didn't seem to notice it at all. So he desides to use his boomerang. So he throws his boomerang at Ganondorf, but it did nothing good for him, Ganondorf cought the boomerage and threw it back at Link. Link didn't have time to dodge it so he tried to block it with his shield. So when the boomerang came close to him used his shield to knock it into the ground. All of it that you could see was a few inches of one side, the rest was under ground. Link thinks to himself "All i have left is my sword so i guess I will have to use it. As long as he doesn't use any of that magic of his on me. The only counter i can use is my sword and slash the magic blast in to. But i have no other option so i guess i will have too."

Link though that he could defeat the robot knight by him self. So he charged forward with his sword helf high above his head. Link jumped high into the air. While in the air he tried to stab the robot on the top of it's head. But the robot saw his attack coming and had enough time to hit Link in the stomach while he was above him. Link couldn't stick the landing after the hit to the stomach that the robot just made on him. He landed on his feet but colapsed almost immediatly fell to the ground holding his stomach.

Dart shook his head at Link and dodged Steam Knight's attack. "Dude, Musashi said that we aim for the legs and once it's down on the ground, braver it in the torso!" they all agreed and Link took one leg, as Dart took another, Shana took a back leg as Zero took the one next to her. They all let 3 shots eahc go on it and it collapsed. Then, they all grabbed hold of Dart's blade and combined their strengths to blast it through the wall and over a cliff.

"Simple:D" Zero said grinning but then Steam Knight, alittle busted up, attacked again..

Link gets up and uses all of his remaining strength to use a magic attack, the spin slash. He gets near the Steam Night and hhe attacks with all the power he has left. His attack left the Steam Night in two halfs. I guess that is the end of that chapter.

[B]Meanwhile...[/B]

"Curses! Those stupid stupid heroes!" Dark Matter yells at his servants. "Get me some McDonald's. My heads hurts. Tylonol while your at it."

"But sir, Advil is reins supreme over tylonol." one says.

"Fine fine fine." Dark Matter says turning his head and waving his hand at them. "Just get me medicine and McDonalds!" One runs off for the orders.

He pops his head back in and says quietly, "You want fries with that?" Dark Matter roared and the servant was outta the zipcode area before you could say Doodadinglberry pie.

*SIDE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

The servant left the evil headquarters, and walked over to the nearest Mcdonalds...

*at Mcdonalds*

Servant: Hi. I'd like a #6 with a large rootbeer, and a #3 with Coke.

Mcdonalds dude: would you like that with fries?

Servant: With fries? But I'm ordering a combo?

Mcdonalds dude: Yes. but would you like fries with that?

Servant: BUT THE COMBO COMES WITH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcdonalds dude: Fine. What do you want to drink, then?

Servant: A rootbeer, and a Coke.

Mcdonalds dude: *hands him the food and drinks* That'll be $12

servant: But the master only gave me $10!

Mcdonalds dude: You need to pay. I don't care how much the master gave you. I need the $12.

Servant: Wait a minute!! *looks at repciet (sp?)* YOU CHARGED ME 2 EXTRA DOLLARS FOR THE DRINKS!!!!!!!!

Mcdonalds dude: You ordered 2 combos, and 2 drinks.

Servant: BUT THE DRINKS COME WITH THE COMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Mcdonalds dude: Yes. But you ordered 2 extra drinks.

Very pissed off servant: NO I DIDN'T!!!!!! I ORDERED TWO COMBOS!!!!!!!! ONE COMBO WITH A ROOTBEER!!!!!!!! AND ONE WITH A COKE!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Mcdonalds dude: Oh... *sweat drop* You still owe 2 more $s.

Servant: THAT'S IT!!!!!! I'M GOING TO HARVEY'S!!!!!!!! THEIR FRIES ARE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! *storms off*

*outside*

I hope it's not this hard getting the advil... *sigh*

After the servant leaves Mcdonalds he though to himself "I could beat the tar out of the next person that walks by and steal there money and get Dark Matter his Mcdonalds."

Meanwhile

Link tells the other heros that he is hungary and is going to go get some food at Mcdonalds. While walking to Mcdonlads Link sees Dark Matters servant. As soon as Link passed the servant link noticed the servant give him a strange look:demon:. A moment later the servant jumped on to Link's back trying to steal his money. Link thought for a second and through his elbow back and hit the servant in the gut. The servant fell down to his knees adn said" how did you, you much be one of those heros." Link being the sly fox he is though to himself for a minute and remembered that he alwayse got some money for winning a fight. So link grabbed the servant's money pouch and grabbed out 2.50. Link though to himself" This will do, it wasn't much of a fight."

*On a cliff overlooking the kingdom*

Kuja: Those warriors are strong of heart....

Kuja: but the evil is strong as well....

*He looks down from his own special spot on the heros*

Kuja: Can the evil be defeated?....

Kuja: They are not too strong now.... but they are getting stronger by the day...

Kuja: .... i think i will keep watch over them....

*A light rain begins to fall on the cliff*

Kuja: Just like when Brumencia was destroyed....

*Kuja creates a magic ball of energy and sends it down on the two pieces of the Steam Night*

Kuja: Well now it cant be put back together... heh....

*He calls his Silver Dragon and flys off keeping careful watch over the Heros....*

Link walked up to the counter at Mcdonalds... "I'll have #2. And rootbeer to drink with that combo." The Mcdonalds dude calmly answered him. "Mkay... That'll be $2.50." "Perfect! That's just how much I won!!!!!!" The Mcdonalds dude looked curiously at him. "Eh?" Link sweat dropped. "Never mind... Just... Nevermind..." Link walked off with his combo, and was happy.

PS- YEAH!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! POST 800!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! POST 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a victory dance* :D :D :D ;)

*Kuja is on his silver dragon*

Kuja: since when do heros that have to save this kingdom eat at mc donalds.... *Sweat drop*

*He watches the Dark Matter servant walk away*

Kuja: ..... Since when do evil villans eat from mc donalds.... *Sweat drops again*

*He flys down next to Link and glances at him... Kuja turns away and walks to mc donalds*

Kuja thinks: Since when do i eat at mc donalds.... *major sweat drop*

Since having the crap beat outta him, the servant decided to get some advil for himself also. So, he went to the local market. Once inside, he checked out the pharmacy. "Let's see... urine control.. he needs that.. hehe... ahem... blatter control.. needs that too.. hehe... er... anger control.. OH YEAH! HE'S NEEDS THAT!"

"Can I help ya sir?" asked an employee.

"Why yes you-" The servant said turning around to face the employee but noticing it's the McDonalds Guy. "What the hell you doin' here?"

"I was fired."

"Wha? Why couldn't you be fired before i ordered? Ack! Well, if you were fired, why r you wearing your McDonald's costume?"

The employee looked down seeing he still was wearing the McDonalds uniform. "Oh yeah. heh heh." The servant slaps his forehead.

That's when Dart, Link, Shana and Zero walk in and check out the asile right next to the pharmacy. Not knowing they were standing by one another, they purchased their items and left, side by side, until they made it back to McDonalds to eat and sat at the same table did they notice one another.

"Ack! You!" yelled the servant pointing. "Your those goodie goodie to-shoes!"

"Actually, i'm Zero, that's Dart, that's Shana, and that's Link." Zero says intelligently.

"Well, hello Mr. Fancy Pants. My name is Soldier #365. I work for Dark Matter and he plans to destroy the main control system that powers all video games and video games systems and then control everyone but he knows he can't control all of you so that's why he's going to kill you and before... Oh my god i've gone cross-eyed."

"That happens when you say to much." Link says.

*Kuja stands near by...*

Kuja: ......

*He eats his burger and fries and decides to leave*

*He passes by Link... once again glancing at the group of heros that would save the kingdom*

*He grins at the group and walks out*

Kuja: Silver Dragon!

*silver Dragon flys down*

*Kuja climbs on and flys off*

Link ask the rest of the group if any of them know a cure for going cross eyed. If you do, we can get a little bit more info from solder 365. We could find Dark Matter and his other plans and stop them before they get out of control. This forum could be over in one moe page if we only knew a cure for going cross eyed. Danget why did it have to be cross eyed? Anything but that would have been fine. But there is no cure for being cross eyed.