coolkam007 Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B] Note that was sarcasm I was displayin for the most part of this message. [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: you dont have to be silly about it tho.. the rest of your post was fine.. heh..
PiroMunkie Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i noticed that people who played the games liked the movie a great deal more.. i loved the movie :) the plot was very final fantasy-ish [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Just a little FYI. I [i]have[/i] played the games. I do acknowledge the plot, but it was a weak plot IMO.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now