Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Slipknot's New Album, Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=2][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]I got the CD today. I have to say it wasn't anything like what I expected. In a good way though. I'm enjoying the CD right now. The acoustic stuff on here is alright, but I have to get used to it, because I'm used to Slipknot's screaming style. At times, some of the songs show relations to Stone Sour, which I didn't want to hear on here, but it's alright by the way they make up the rest of the song. Overall the CD met my expectations of it being a awsome CD, but they could have done better (in some parts or another). Great CD.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[center][img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/83/sbvV3.JPG[/img]

[SIZE=1]1. Prelude 3.0
2. The Blister Exists
3. Three Nil
4. Duality
5. Opium of the People
6. Circle
7. Welcome
8. Vermilion
9. Pulse of the Maggots
10. Before I Forget
11. Vermilion Pt. 2
12. The Nameless
13. The Virus of Life
14. Danger - Keep Away[/SIZE][/center]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]So it's great CD. If ya like Slipknot pick it up. If you don't like Stone Sour, then certain parts may be to your disliking, and it might ruin the entire song for you so.... yeah...[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Yeah I got their new CD in my opinion I think it's rather good.I heard of some of Stone Sour's songs,the music isn't bad. Well I love slipknot..I just hope their new CD doesn't ruin their reputation as a heavy metal band.
Posted
This is my favorite CD out of the many that i own. The music is great and Corey's(lead singer) vocal range has seriously improved sinse the last two albums. My favorite songs are Before I Forget and The Nameless(obviously).
Guest BloodXRain06
Posted
why do normal ppl. act like they have nothin to hide....ohh and the new slipknot cd rocks!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
the new CD is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! i listen to it almost everyday and my favorite songs right now are Duality and The Nameless. I also love Wait and Bleed from (i 4get what album). All in all CD gets a 8.5/10 from me!
Posted
I bought this awhile back. It's awesome. I love the songs Duality and Circle. Both are really good. That doesn't mean that there are ones that are bad in it. I love all the songs. This is actually my first Slipknot album.
Posted
The new slipknot album is really amazing. Their are now are true metal band like they used to be before they meet rob robinson. That little twerp turned into a partly manufactuered band to sell in the new metal era. But know theyve reached their full potential is amazing and at last MICK has been given the chance to solo and his name as a MOLTEN METAL GOD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...