Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A curious question . . .


Recommended Posts

Guest DracOnyx
Posted
I'm not quite sure where I would post an 'advertisement' per say of my new text based Yu-Gi-Oh rpg. I'm not even sure it's allowed on here at all. If you could get back to me on it, I'd be appreciative.
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
In your signature... definitely not in a thread or post. But if you post alot and its in your siggy, loads of people will be exposed to it. Glad to help,

Patrick Beam
Posted
[color=#707875]Yup, Undefeated is correct...signature is the best place to advertise your own threads. This is what I do in my signature at the moment (or at least, I provide links to thread I've made or have participated in).[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...