Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
good gawl, the way some ppl are gaining posts, they'll be masters (if that's what they're still called) by tomorrow! even when I first got here in May (I posted a LOT more then than I do now), it still took me about 2 weeks to become a master
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]isnt it funny, the older the member and the longer we have been here the less posts we have?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm the only old member that has alot of posts stiill... hmmw wierd

ps: iwas here since january

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...