Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 How many posts does it take to get to Junior Member? Thanks! :D
Transtic Nerve Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I do believe it's 300 I shall never see the rank of Junior member hopefully hehe
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I asked the same question awhile ago but did not look to see if anyone replied thanks fishy i meen fish (Just kiddin)
conpiracymonki Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [b]If this was Otaku v2, then I'd b a Junior[i]x[/i]4 member by now :D But then, we'd b overrun w/ junior[i]x[/i]12 :D Oh wells,.[/B]
amibasuki Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 good gawl, the way some ppl are gaining posts, they'll be masters (if that's what they're still called) by tomorrow! even when I first got here in May (I posted a LOT more then than I do now), it still took me about 2 weeks to become a master
KAMAKAZI Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 isnt it funny, the older the member and the longer we have been here the less posts we have? [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]isnt it funny, the older the member and the longer we have been here the less posts we have? [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] i'm the only old member that has alot of posts stiill... hmmw wierd ps: iwas here since january
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now