OtakuBoards

Hello

Aanallein

Well, I would like to step up and formally introduce myself. As you may notice, I am known as Aanallein. As for specifics, I go by the name Peter and am excited to be a member of this forum.

As this forum is such a great source for me to find out just exactly what Anime I should and should not buy. I unfortunately don't have the ability to watch any on tv and am forced to buy what I see, so I think this is a great chance!

Anyways, I'm just babbling now. So, I'm just saying hello. Oh, and let me ask, where is everyone from? I'm from the States in North Dakota.

[size=1]Welcome to OB, Aanallein. (Did I spell that correctly?)

There really isn't any need to introduce yourself here. We used to have a designated place for introductions, but it went the way of the Hindenberg several months back. (It blew up, lots of smoke and flames and headlines, very tragic mess. :p )

Now we ask that members simply jump in and start posting--which I see you've done, already. It's kind of ironic that the only people who don't know that rule are the people it applies to...must do something about that, really.

So, yes. Welcome to OB. We'll see you on the boards. If you have any questions, contact myself or another staff member.

And as for myself, I'm from Wisconsin.[/size]