OtakuBoards

i'm a newbie...and I would like guidance, help, and/or friends...

Guest fangirlitis

Guest fangirlitis
Hi...As mentioned before i'm a newbie to the site. Only two days. but i haven't been on at all and i'm virtually lost. I plea, "Help! Help! i'm lost!" oh yeah, If ya'd like to speak more with me you may...i'd like to have a few friends... :(

Reply...please! (i need guidance majorly!)

Welcome to Otaku boards! The first that you have to do is read the board rules and FAQ. There is a link to them under "general" on the left side of the screen. Also if you want to talk to friends, you should do two things. You first need to turn on Private Messaging. People from the boards will be able to send you PMs if you turn it on. It can be found in your "User CP". The second thing you should do is to go to [url]www.myotaku.com[/url] and create your own site. When you do that, you can create a kind of blog and keep in touch with everyone.

The mods here don't allow intro threads, so this will be deleted soon.

I'll be your friend, ok?

I hope you enjoy your time here!

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hey welcome! well if ya do make a Myotaku account i'll be happy to visit! ^_^ and yeah this will most likely be closed, but hey while it lasts!

so be sure to make an account and i hope you like it here at the boards! ~_^ see you around![/COLOR]

[size=1]Welcome to OB.

If you'd like to introduce yourself, your best bet is to jump in and start posting. You can also make an account at myOtaku--your myO site can then be seen above each post.

If you need help, please feel free to contact myself or any other staff member. ^_^

See you on the boards.[/size]