OtakuBoards

Movies that made you cry

Mighty kai

Okay The Movies I cried at are

Lion King : It was sad when Mufasa died. ( I laughed my keister off when Scar died though)
Schindler's List : THEY KILLED THE ONE ARMED OLD JEWISH MAN! I cried. ( I watched it for a Anne Frank Project).

That's About It.

EDIT: OH yeah. Can't Forget Pay It Forward.

Wow, with all the people into anime on these boards, I'm suprised no one has mentioned [i] The Grave of the Fireflies[/i] yet. That was probably the most recent movie I've seen that made me cry.
[i] Milo and Otis[/i] always seems to get to me. Just thinking about how happy they were before there adventure, and then how much things changed. Just the fact that they can never have it back the way they had it in the beggining seems to scare me in a sad way. I guess I don't like change (does that make me human?).

a movie that made me cry........................thinking here.....................................trying to remember.................................uh..............................I KNOW I'VE CRIED WATCHING A MOVIE!!!..........................and it was NOT Titanic or Pay It Forward.............................or was it a music video that I cried watching? I dunno, my memory's gone >.< on me. *sigh*

Oh wow. Where to begin?

Lion King: the very obvious [spoiler]"Get up dad! Get up!" It breaks my heart to have someone so young feel responsible for the one thing they old dearest to them.[/spoiler]

Titanic: [spoiler]I didn't really cry over Leonardo (he was just a loser anyways lol.) but the fact that Rose gave up the one thing that she coveted most.[/spoiler]

Alias: Not really a movie, but at the end of season two when [spolier]Vaughn breaks the news of his marrige to Sydney. I thought I was going to break down[/spoiler] It just made feel like life sucked.

The Rugrats Movie: Actually this isn't my crying, its my little brother's At the part where [spoiler]Tommy hands over Dil to the monkies becuase he couldn't deal with the stress.[/spoiler] It hurt me to see him like that.

There are so more. I mean at just about every movie I have almost cried, but those are the ones I remeber best.

Wow, first post for me. Haha--

Let me see, the three movies I cried over

Braveheart-"Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddoooooommmmm!" Come on, gets me every time

The Patriot- Partially because I saw it with my dad, and HE started crying...which was a schock to me.

The Passion- I didn't actually cry, but I came PRETTY darn close

Two times. And one I still do regardless of when or where or why i watch it.

LOTR - Return of the King - the big giant ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR when the Riders of Rohan charge. Omigod. That brought tears of joy.

Driving Miss Daisy - This is the timeless tear-jerker for me. If you haven't seen it - GO SEE IT.

That's all.

Phil

[COLOR=DarkRed]I've never cried in a movie, but I guessed I would have cried in the green mile if my cousin hadn't start crying. you see when I hear people crying, I can't help myself, I laugh!Yup[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, I'm a big sap when it comes to cring in movies. Here's a few:

[B]Armagetton:[/B] (may be spelled wrong) I never actually [I]saw[/I] this, but my dad told me what happened at the end, and I broke down.
[B]The Professional:[/B] If you've seen it, you wouldn't blame me.
[B]The Lion King:[/B] Do I [I]really[/I] need to elaborate?
[B]Jacob the Liar:[/B] First I was crying because I was sad, they killed him, damnit! Then I was crying because I was happy that they were saved.
[B]Moulin Rouge:[/B] They had just decalaired both theire true un-dieing loves, the she went and [I]died[/I] how ironic is that?!
[B]Bambi:[/B]....
[B]Fox and the Hound:[/B] The part where he was left all alone and it started to rain. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it...

I bet there's probably A LOT more, but I can't remember.