OtakuBoards

Happy Memorial Day> drawing

SaiyanPrincessX

I have'nt posted any drawings in ages. Something was wrong with my scanner, so my brother re-installed the software and it works fine now. So here is one of my newest drawings. I have to say it looks much better in real life rather than online, and I also had to resize it in order to post it. The scanner cut off a portion of the bottom for some reason aswell. Anyhoo, please rate etc.

Wow... That's pretty fuggin good ._O! My only problem is... how is the kid clinging to his brothers(?) back staying up :rolleyes:. I'm also not sure if I like the tounge sticking out of the other guys mouth, it adds creativity and originality and what not but it just looks a little odd in my opinion (partly because his mouth looks closed but his tounge is still sticking out x_X). Other than that I really like the image the shading + coloring on the yellow shorts look great. The wrinkles also add depth to the picture and are another good effect (which i've never been able to pull off in digital or pen and paper drawing). Oh yes and you have lovely hand writing you can actually [i]read[/i] it :love:

Thanks for the reply Hitto. The kid has one hand on his brother's shoulder, but other than that I think I made him flying. I noticed that little problem [i]after[/i] I had finished it, I have no idea what I was thinking. As for the tounge, I agree with you on that one too. At first glance I didn't realize how strange that really looks but now that I stare at it, it really does look odd. I also think I screwed up the shading below his mouth. Bah, damn it all! >.<

One thing I would like to point out is that the white clothing does have shading, you just can't see it anymore due to my scanner.