EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 should DBZ show more gory parts???,like more blood and stuff like that? .To me i wish they do. But hey thats just my opinion:cross: :cross:
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Well only if you are in that kind of mood at the present time. Some times I wish they did and some other times I just dont want to see it. I'm always interested in the fighting parts and their powers.
Dragonballzman Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Exactly. It always depends what mood you're in ;)
Sephiroth Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 if you watched the subs, then you wouldn´t complain.... the reason why you don´t see much blood is because it is cut off from the show....
Dragonballzman Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Yeah, but some of the subs don't always gory parts either ;) Boo hoo hoo...Stupid dubbed DBZ...Although FUNi and all those other dubber ppl would probably get in BIG trouble if they didn't dub it! :laugh: I can see it now... --- Kid: Oooh yay! DBZ's on! I love this show! [COLOR=blue](Subs) (Dunno who says this) "I'll do my best to stop you." Yamcha: Trunks, your number picking skills are quite good as well. :D Trunks: :flaming: Guy: (Shouts to Bejita) Hey old man. Bejita: ... Guy: Hey you! Bejita: ... Guy: Why are you pretending you didn't hear me you shi*ty old man?[/COLOR] Kid: :eek: :bawl: MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY!!! :bawl: :eek: --- Hehehehehehe :devil: Also, I have a piccy out of a comic with the 17 and Imperfect Cell fight, and there is LOTS of blood and stuff! I bet they're glad they dubbed that! Cell knees 17 in the stomach and aload of blood comes gushing out of his mouth! Gah! Long post or what!? I think I went a little off the subject there...:blush:
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Well I dont think there is any more to be said about this but that sometimes the gory parts can be real nasty. (excluding blood). I saw some DBZ comic book which was Vegeta and Brolly fighting and the next thing you know Vegeta's Stomach was hanging out dripping onto the floor with a bunch gore and blood. I dont think I liked THAT much of gore in just one scene. And one question to sephiroth. When you chose your avatar did the picture increase the size? Because yours is huge compared to other people's avatar.
Sephiroth Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i] [B]And one question to sephiroth. When you chose your avatar did the picture increase the size? Because yours is huge compared to other people's avatar. [/B][/QUOTE] lets just say being a senior staff member of the boards has its benefits, heh heh.... back to the subject, if you thought 17 and imperfect cell was bad, you should have seen when furiza impaled kuririn with his horn, blood everywhere I tell you....
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Can't argue with that!!! :therock: :naughty: :mrt: Peace!!!:demon: :smirk:
Yoda Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] lets just say being a senior staff member of the boards has its benefits, heh heh.... back to the subject, if you thought 17 and imperfect cell was bad, you should have seen when furiza impaled kuririn with his horn, blood everywhere I tell you.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yep, I saw sub of that. Brutal, gory, excellent!:drunk:
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 i think they should but not go overboard just a little more
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I dont think those japanese anime ppl have no limit to thier gore. But here in america they control everything. It kinda sucks. The government tries to take control of everything and always puts a rating. It gets boring...
No-Name Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 theyve cut a lot of DBZ out and theyve also put words in the characters mouths that never happened (we all remember "I see their parachutes, theyre OK!"), but i wish toonami showed DBZ uncut.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I found some gif. files with blood in them (a little edited) [URL=http://Gotens Anime.com]Blood scenes[/URL] Scroll close to the bottom
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Yo pikeon your extension thing doesnt work.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Ok i think i got it this time [URL=http://sdf.2y.bet/~lucio/gotenanime.html]Scroll to the close bottom[/URL]
DBZM_Brolly Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 maybe its my computer thats not working right.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 did u click on the "scroll to the close bottom" one?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now