Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why dont you put them on ebay or [url]www.onlineauctions.com?[/url]
You should be able to sell them there..........shouldn't you? Oh, how much cards you got, and what are your rarest ones.
Posted
You have a Rocket Scyther?! And a Giovanni's Nidoking?! Wow, you must be lucky. They're very rare.............. I might be getting a Rocket Arbok, but I'm not sure......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]go to ur local comic shop and sell them they always buy stuff like that no matter what......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you live in America Krillen? 'Cause if you live in Australia, you won't get much comic shops around here.........

But yeah, if you have a local comic shop, try there........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]i would just burn them like i did...... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, well i live in maryland,US and im new to the area, i have a comic shop very close to me but there are no cards in there. are there any shops like funco land or things of that sort that would be anywhere in the US? I dont wanna burn them cause they are worth lots of money, i just arranged them and i have 94 rares, including charizard, blastoise ans venesaur, i have these wierd looking hyroglific mews too, i dont know how much there worth, ive heard they range from 20 to 100 though. what do you think my most expensive card is? the charizard is not 1st edition by the way.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]You have a Rocket Scyther?! And a Giovanni's Nidoking?! Wow, you must be lucky. They're very rare.............. I might be getting a Rocket Arbok, but I'm not sure...... [/B][/QUOTE]

You kidding me!? I got both those cards in packages. They aren't rare to find.

I have the complete sets from sets 1-5,1 card missing from 6,3 from 7 and about 9 from neo 2. )all american) So if you have any luck on a website krillien tell me the site 'cause I got to get rid of these.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, if you find a place to sell them let me know. I have a bunch and i would like to get rid of them (but i don't have a blastoise, but i have 3 venesaurs, and a charizard too. I have a few of those mews you said earlier.) but i need to get rid of them. no one at my school likes them any more, so i had to give it up.
Posted
Well for the older kids are getting into animes all of a sudden. Not into the "kiddy" show pokemon.
Posted
Yeha i am starting to like anime more and more. I don't like pokemon or digimon much. but i like all of the dragon ball series, nd zoids.
Posted
i beleive that the rarest pke set is eevee jolteon flareon vaporeon espeon and umbreon! from neo 2 and 3 and jungle! this includes holos all 1st edition though! i have the set! and yes this includes the rainbow eevee promo card. yes i have it!:p: :;: :):
im also mor into dbz too!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...