Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
That last touch shoudn't have ended.
I had yearned and longed for just one more time.
My heart coudn't be mended.
I was sore and broken.

Yur face so soft, and sweet.
Reminding myself, I cry.
When will we meet again?
I wonder when?

Once more --
That's not much...
My heart longs
For that one last touch.
[/COLOR]

:rolleyes: Okay, now, feel free to laugh at me! I don't mean to be sentimental...
Posted
Well, it seems you've written a bit of poetry before, you lack the classic errors of being too simple in the individual lines and too complex in the meaning itself.

I wonder is the narrator saying this because a partner died? Or left them? I'm just curious.
Posted
Wow. That was touching (no pun intended). Great job conveying an emotional thought. This didn't feel overstructured and forced like so many other poems do, but rather it felt like it came from the heart. I really liked it.
Posted
The poem is about a girl left alone by her lover. They broke up due to a long distance relationship. In the present, she is, again, yearning for the laughter and tears they have shared.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...