OtakuBoards

Battle of the Pairings (Canon/Yaoi/Yuri/Cross-Series etc)

Patronus

[size=1][color=70000][b]I advise you, Milliefan, not to post in this unless you have something nice to say.

[i]Anyways[/i]

For all of you yaoi fans, what are your favorite pairings? Mine are:

TaixMattxDavis: Oh god, they're all so hot. Who could resist?(Digimon 01-02)

SquallxZell: Very sexy men, so it's all good. (FFVIII)

SoraxRiku: You know when Sora is a merman in Atlantica? His bod is niiice. And you [i]know[/i] Riku has one too. ;) (Kingdom Hearts)

TidusxWakka: Well, you just know this has to be. Both play blitzball, both have nice bods. I say dump Yuna and go for Wakka. (FFX)

Attachment: A little Bishounen for all ya fans.

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1] :P Yay!

[b]Kaworu/Shinji [Neon Genesis Evangelion][/b]

One of my all-time favorite anime couple. It seemed as if Kaworu and Shinji were made for each other....Shinji needed someone he could talk to and not get judged by, and Kaworu was exactly that. [spoiler][even though Kaworu was the enemy][/spoiler] The scene where Kaworu and Shinji meet is a scene that I beleive is a great anime scene. It's so....[i]good.[/i]

[b]Cloud/Zack [Final Fantasy VII][/b]

Ok, ok, so there are two girls throwing themselves on Cloud every chance they get. But think about it. The relationship between Cloud and Zack [i]must[/i] be extremely deep.[spoiler] While being tested on by Hojo for five years, Zack was the only person Cloud could turn to for comfort, and vice versa. And Zack practically sacrificed himself so that Cloud could survive.[/spoiler]

[/size]

• 7 months later...
If you could couple up a character form one anime and a character from another anime together, who would you and why?

Me, I always kinda liked pairing Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh with Yui from Fushigi Yuugi. They have just a lot in common and they act a lot alike. I think they'd make a great couple.

What about you?

[color=darkviolet]I write a lot of Gundam Wing Sailor Moon Fan fiction So I'm always putting different characters together. Sometimes for no other reason but the fact it's funny to see how Rei and Trowa react in something I'd write.

If I had to mess around with other anime/Manga I think I'd pair Kagura of InuYasha with Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi. Sad thing is that my reasoning has to do with the fact they both have fans. Okay, so Tasuki's is supposed to be a tessen. Their personalities are somewhat simular. I haven't seen Fushigi Yugi in a while to accurately say how much Kagura and Tasuki have in common tho.

I guess I'm not too much help with this topic since I keep babbling. Ah well, maybe I'll do better later.[/color]

I dont know, hmmmmmmm,let me think I guess I would put Yaheko from ruronie kenshin and sasamie from tenchi muyo together because they are both so light hearted and care free I know they are young but hey they are cute 2 gether arent they? :love: :heart: well thats all see ya p.s
great topic .............................................. :laugh:

[color=hotpink][size=1]Ouch. Read the rules on post quality, please! I got a headache just reading this post...*QA*[/color][/size]

well this is my first post, i just signed up yesterday to this awsome form and i was putzing around, hmmmm best anime couple would have to be

Ayanami Rei From evangelion

And

Nataku from X/1999

my reasons being first they were both [spoiler]unnaturally made[/spoiler], and being critical persons in the earths change....they are both silent and strong as well very complicated loyal and self sacrificing

[COLOR=Navy]Now, now. Rei and Nataku would make a nice couple, but let's not ruin Evangelion for anybody who might be unaware of some of the things they have in common. To spoiler-tag a certain portion of your post, simply type [*spoiler]text[/spoiler] (without including that pesky asterisk).

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

Well i'll pare Azmaria from Chrno Crusade with Gaara from Naruto. The reason that is Gaara is lonely like Azmaria(not anymore after she met Chrno and Rossette), but they have opposite additude (i'm not a good speller mind me) and behavior. Also she's hard working, caring, happy, and really emotional(same with Gaara). With these reason he could cheer up Gaara all the time since he doesn't cared about any1 much and always sad and violent.

Well its kinda weird for them to be couples cuz Gaara is like 15 and Azmaria is around 11-12. So what if their age is 3 years apart its still gonna work out anyway..... i think.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Sweet balls! More random anime matchups! I love it! Okay, okay, lessee here....

How about Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina and Spike Spiegel from C.B.! It would be hilarious. They'd end up killing each other within fifteen minutes. Sure, Spike is a killer fighter, but Naru apparently has super strength and invulnerability.

Oh, oh, another one! Urd from Oh My Goddess! and... Wolfwood from Trigun! Yes, it's random. But they're both so [i]cool[/i], and I think their "I'm too cool" attitudes could lead them to some hot passion, at least for a little while.

Misato Katsuragi and Wolfwood would be interesting too, but that'd be a one night stand and we know it.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]heh heh heh...

Vash and Excel would make a cool couple, i think. They're both so nuts.

i also really like the thought of Spike (Bebop) and Jessie (Pokemon). They'd balance each other out perfectly for a while... then BOOM!

i can never write any good yaoi crossover fics... i can't think of any good crossovers except Omi (Weiss) and Quatre (Gundam Wing) because they're so similar.[/FONT]

ohh sorry bout my spoiler thanks for the heads up dagger......anyways

i came back because i thought about something amazing after reading the new posts i saw Cowboy Bebop and now i have to rack the hell out of my brain to figure out who could possible handle Edward

( 6 hours later )

ok so i couldn't think of anyone but i came close i would love to see her and Gau from final fantasy 3 go together just because they are so crazy

Okay, time to think up some more... *rubs hands*

Misaki from Angelic Layer and Yahiko from Roruni Kenshin. I dunno, I guess they seem pretty cute together, and they're both small but pack serius punch and are pretty 'novice' like in their fields. (Yahiko learning sword style fro Kaoru and Misaki learning the way of Angelic Layer through Icchan).

Guest ScirosDarkblade
[quote name='Prismatic Tears']i came back because i thought about something amazing after reading the new posts i saw Cowboy Bebop and now i have to rack the hell out of my brain to figure out who could possible handle Ed[/quote]

Well it wouldn't be a romance, but Ed and Kaolla Su (from Love Hina) would totally be the best of friends. They're both very gifted with computers, and both completely insane. Very similar characters.

[QUOTE=Fushigi Rockna]
Misaki from Angelic Layer and Yahiko from Roruni Kenshin. I dunno, I guess they seem pretty cute together, and they're both small but pack serius punch and are pretty 'novice' like in their fields. (Yahiko learning sword style fro Kaoru and Misaki learning the way of Angelic Layer through Icchan).[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]i really think Yahiko would be a better match for Sakura from Tenchi Muyo, if he was a little older. He'd be able to keep up with her moods better than Tenchi ever was.

And Tenchi... *taps chin thoughtfully* i think he'd be a nice match for Aya-chan from Weiss. She's so soft-spoken and gentle, she'd be a welcome change for Tenchi! ^_^[/FONT]

I would pair up Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki and Hyatt from Excel Saga. They are both very kind, soft spoken characters and would suit each other really well. When Hyatt is "sick" Hakkai can use his powers to help her. Since Hakkai has this bad past experience with Kanan he would be able to save Hyatt everytime she was sick! It would be a very symbiotic relationship for both Hyatt and Hakkai.

They are both very concerned about those around them it would be nice to have them paired up with each other. They would take such good care of each other!

[color=darkviolet]I don' t know why I thought of this, I just know that I have to put this up here.

HOw about Ein from Cowboy Be Bop and Buyo from InuYasha. I don't know why, I just thought it would be kind of cute to put a corgi with an over weight cat and see if love would blossom. :love:

Of course, if you still want people I think you could try to put Sae Kashiwagi from Peach Girl with Naraku. They're both deceptive. They both like to plot against everyone else who may get in their way and sometimes they use blackmail.

However, I think that even Sae would be disturbed by some of the tricks Naraku plays. So the whole thing would probably last as long as most Hollywood weddings. Yeah, but I tried![/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']HOw about Ein from Cowboy Be Bop and Buyo from InuYasha. I don't know why, I just thought it would be kind of cute to put a corgi with an over weight cat and see if love would blossom. :love: ![/color][/quote]

Buyo with Ein? :P What about Luna from Sailor Moon with Buyo? Afterall, that one episode that really big fat cat was all crushed on Luna, it'd be funny if she attracted another fat cat, even if she is with Artemis. :P

Hmmm... Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon and Chiriko from Fushigi Yuugi!! I almost forgot about that one!! ^^ Ohhhhh, they'd be so cute together!!! *giggles* Heck, even Chibi Usa and Mokuba from Yu-Gi-Oh would make a cute couple. ^^

[quote name='Fushigi Rockna']Buyo with Ein? :P What about Luna from Sailor Moon with Buyo? Afterall, that one episode that really big fat cat was all crushed on Luna, it'd be funny if she attracted another fat cat, even if she is with Artemis. :P[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Because Luna and Buyo would have a difficult time communicating with eachother since Luna can talk and Buyo bearly meows. Sure, Buyo and Ein are completely different species, but for some odd reason I think they could make it work[/color]

[quote name='Fushigi Rockna']Hmmm... Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon and Chiriko from Fushigi Yuugi!! I almost forgot about that one!! ^^ Ohhhhh, they'd be so cute together!!! *giggles* Heck, even Chibi Usa and Mokuba from Yu-Gi-Oh would make a cute couple. ^^[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I just have to say one thing...Poor Churiko. Okay that's two things.

What about Sesshomaru and Luna? She's a cat who can transform into a human (S movie and SuperS manga) and he's a human looking demon who can transform into a huge doggy. Besides, they both talk.

Also, Sesshomaru looks kind of Like Artemis in human form so there wouldn't be too much of a chaneg and Artemis can go after Kore Neko from Trigun since it kind of looks like Luna.[/color]

[QUOTE=xmystic_silverx][COLOR=Magenta]Okay! Here we go.... go couples? Umm lemme think ... hmmm [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta]Ah... jeez, I haven't really thought about this before.... maybe... oh ya know what?! I have no clue!!! Im not good at this kind thing.. so Im just gonna... uh leave *walks away*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]If you don't know what you're going to say, don't bother to post. The post you made is considered spam because it's off-topic and pointless. Please try to refrain from these things from now on because like this one, they will be deleted. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]

Hmmm... This one is a major toughie...

I think a good couple would be...Excel from Excel Saga and Vash from Trigun. They both seem like they could be tolerant of anything (and hey, with the great will of the macrocosm on her side, Vash wouldn't have to worry about Excel dying!), even each others' goofy antics. They both get very serious (when it is needed) at the right times, and both seem to have almost matching personalities. Now all we have to do is get Ilpallazzo out of the way...

[quote name='balinese']Vash and Excel would make a cool couple, i think. They're both so nuts.[/quote]

CRAP! oh well, I can come up with another...I think... Aisha (outlaw star) and...hmmm...Spike (cowboy bebop). Opposites attract, after all. Aisha, the wildly passionate, the one with reckless abandon, and Spike, the bad*ss, the absolute cool, calm and collected character. It's so incongrouous, it just WORKS. Aisha would constantly make advances on Spike, and Spike would ignore her, until there was a very akward love scene and THEN Spike would be interested, if only on the inside.

Maybe Haruko (FLCL) and Ilpalazzo (Excel Saga). Both bent on destruction!

If I could do one from my comic, then probably Jury (Genesis {my comic}) and Excel (Excel Saga). They would make a cute couple. First they would have htred to each other, then they would have a friendship, then absolutely crazy about each other! (PDA's GALORE.)

See you all again!

"So the skitzophrenic, murderous main character is in love with a hooker whose pimp was her dad...the world is ending, and the only way to beat them is with an army of CRIMINALS!?"
-Patrick (my friend) commenting on my storyline...

[QUOTE=0ber0n the Neko]
CRAP! oh well, I can come up with another...I think... Aisha (outlaw star) and...hmmm...Spike (cowboy bebop). Opposites attract, after all. Aisha, the wildly passionate, the one with reckless abandon, and Spike, the bad*ss, the absolute cool, calm and collected character. It's so incongrouous, it just WORKS. Aisha would constantly make advances on Spike, and Spike would ignore her, until there was a very akward love scene and THEN Spike would be interested, if only on the inside.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Now THAT would be something i'd wanna see. Aisha with Spike...

another couple along that line, in my mind, would be Ayeka (Tenchi Muyo) and Spike. Hyper, wildly possessive princess, and cool-as-a-cucumber bad***.[/FONT]

[QUOTE]Maybe Haruko (FLCL) and Ilpalazzo (Excel Saga). Both bent on destruction![/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Funfun!

What about Watanabe and... someone sweet. After all, he is a sweetie, even if he is a perv[/FONT].

[QUOTE]"So the skitzophrenic, murderous main character is in love with a hooker whose pimp was her dad...the world is ending, and the only way to beat them is with an army of CRIMINALS!?"
-Patrick (my friend) commenting on my storyline...[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]*GRINS* i have to read that sometime... *twitches neko-ears at 0ber0n*[/FONT]

I like to think that Muraki (Descendants of Darkness) and Karasu (Yu Yu Hakusho) would make an excellent couple. Both are extraordinarily sadistic and have a tendency to become obsessed with pretty men. They also strive to destroy and/or kill the people whom they love most.... common goals are always important, don't you agree? Together they could have all sorts of evil fun with seemingly innocent heroes like Tsuzuki and Kurama--or, better yet, with each other.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger IX1]I like to think that Muraki (Descendants of Darkness) and Karasu (Yu Yu Hakusho) would make an excellent couple. Both are extraordinarily sadistic and have a tendency to become obsessed with pretty men. They also strive to destroy and/or kill the people whom they love most.... common goals are always important, don't you agree? Together they could have all sorts of evil fun with seemingly innocent heroes like Tsuzuki and Kurama--or, better yet, with each other.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Hm, I think Muraki might pair off better with Kurama himself. Kurama's ostensibly rather innocent, (which Muraki would probably find rather attractive, considering his past fixations on Hisoka and Tsuzuki) but probably sadistic enough to appreciate Muraki's kind of 'fun'. Besides, if Muraki and Karasu did date and actually find some sort of mutual affection, wouldn't one or both end up dead? Perhaps in Karasu's case it's no pity; Yuu Yuu Hakusho is, presumably, full of slightly lasvicious stalker type demon things, but the deranged medical technician category is rather sparse, at least in Yami no Matsuei. In that case, we'd have to put Seishirou Sakurazukamori (X/1999) as his substitute, and give Hisoka an entirely new reason to be disturbed by sakura. Actually, that might be fun...

[quote name='Cahoots34']Hm, I think Muraki might pair off better with Kurama himself. Kurama's ostensibly rather innocent, (which Muraki would probably find rather attractive, considering his past fixations on Hisoka and Tsuzuki) but probably sadistic enough to appreciate Muraki's kind of 'fun'. Besides, if Muraki and Karasu did date and actually find some sort of mutual affection, wouldn't one or both end up dead? Perhaps in Karasu's case it's no pity; Yuu Yuu Hakusho is, presumably, full of slightly lasvicious stalker type demon things, but the deranged medical technician category is rather sparse, at least in Yami no Matsuei. [/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]*smirk* Now that would be a very interesting set-up... how about a doomed love triangle between Kurama, Karasu, and Muraki?

i think an interesting couple would be Hiei and Heero (Gundam Wing). Both are that kind of gruff, aloof guy, but they tend to show a little tenderness with people they get close to. They'd probably end up nearly murdering each other, then falling hopelessly in love... ah, there's a fanfic in the making. *starry eyes*[/FONT]

Guest Kuharishi
I think I'd pair up Kai from Beybalde and Anna From Shaman King. I would want to see what she says about him blayding. :laugh: