OtakuBoards

TRUSTCompany

Guest HeartOfSword

Guest HeartOfSword
For the heck of it, I'm going to post something about TRUSTCompany here...first of all...has anyone out there heard of them? They're like Linkin Park (of course, no one is as GOOD as Linkin Park...but yah) except they don't have the rap in it. But yah...really awesome group and as far as I know, they only have one album out entitled The Lonely Position of Neutral (which I have and love to listen to). And, that's really about it. I love the guitar parts and yah...it's just *awesome*. So, if there are other TRUSTCompany lovers out there...let me know...please? :babble:

TRUSTcompany is an awesome band. They have one album out now, The Lonely Position of Neutral (released in 2002), and one to come out soon, True Parallels. They used to be known as 41Down, and they had one album released in 1997 that was self-titled. They then released another album in 1999 that was also called The Lonely Position of Neutral, only under their then band-name 41Down, as was their previous album. And their next CD; The Album is Almost Finished, was an EP CD released in 2001.

Their sound is great. I like their use of the guitar aswell, infact its probably the only band I've heard that uses the electric guitar the way I love so much. Yes, Linkin Park make great use of the guitar aswell, but if you ask me, TRUSTcompany puts it over Linkin Park in alot of areas.

The lyrics in all of their songs are what I tend to like in alot of the rock music I listen to. The lyrics in all of their music suits their sound, gives it that kind of mood.

Figure 8 is a song anyone who likes the electric guitar should listen too. The lyrics, the music... a ******' mad song. Downfall, Running From Me, Falling Apart, Deeper Into You, Drop To Zero. All awesome songs.

Until I heard some music from TRUSTcompany, I had no idea on what I was missing. I've been listening to them for a long time now, feels like nearly 3 years. They're an awesome band, and I can't wait until their next album comes out, I can tell you that. I love their music.