OtakuBoards

duel masters

Brooklyn

I was just wondering how many would like to role play duel masters , because i'm kinda lazy and would not want ot make a background story and modify it if no one wants to please post here if you would like me to start one.

[size=1][color="#FF6666"]Eclips, please read over OB and Arena rules so you can better understand why I'm closing this thread. First of all, if you'd like to start an RPG, you should first post your story ideas in the [b]Recruitment Forum[/b]. There you can try and pick up other players for your RPG. Once you feel you've got enough people, you may then open the actual thread here in the Adventure Arena.

Also, all potential RPGs [b]must have a background story.[/b] So if you're feeling too lazy to make one, then I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Again, please read over both stickies at the top of this forum, as well as OB's rules - both will help you out and give you a better start here on the boards. If you have any questions or comments, please PM myself or one of the other Arena mods.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]