Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I for one thinks that and RPG forum would be a good idea because it would be helpful in cutting down in OOC posts that are not needed also it would help people to plan RPGs together.Sometimes things are hard to do over PMs but if you did make a RPG chat forum it would be a lot more simplier and organized plus there would always be a record of it.The final reason I can think off for making a RPG chat forum is that people can talk about the RPGs, even if they didn't sign up for it.

I don't actually think you'll make a RPG chat forum but it's worth a try.
Posted
[color=#707875]You must have been reading our minds, Cloud. We have something along these lines in the works at the moment. No doubt you will see the results soon. ^_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...