wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 where did everyone go??? u kno like roxy...will2x...thimoc..ulitmia...i wuz scrollin down and i cant see any of them posting...all i recognize is Kitty...hey girl...???
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 n/m i just saw roxy and majin gohan :)
Roxy89 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Hey,I'm still here..thimoc got banned...Will is still here..and I dunno about Ulitma.[/COLOR]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Everybody started hating Ultima and I think he left b/c of it
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Hey,I'm still here..thimoc got banned...Will is still here..and I dunno about Ulitma.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ooooo...thimoc wuz cool...i dunno about ulitmia...he got annoying...and will...havent seen him...they used to be all over these boards...
Roxy89 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i] [B] ooooo...thimoc wuz cool...i dunno about ulitmia...he got annoying...and will...havent seen him...they used to be all over these boards... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well he isn't so cool now.He sometimes comes back here and spams...He has no life.So now everyone hates him.[/COLOR]
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I heard of some of those people. What were they like? I wish I was here sooner.
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 well...i cant believe it...he wuz sooo funni...but ah well...hez gone now...i dont remember any of these admins...its like...so weird now...o yea...capt...some were pretty cool...some were kinda weird...some were just really funni :)
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I've heard of others too. These guys were legends, so I'm told. What were their names ? Ummmm . . . Big Poppa Humpf? Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco? H-bomb? N-man?
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]I've heard of others too. These guys were legends, so I'm told. What were their names ? Ummmm . . . Big Poppa Humpf? Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco? H-bomb? N-man? [/B][/QUOTE] havent heard of the first two...but hey...wut happened to n-man and hbomb??? hbomb wuz sooooo cool...and wuts w/ the lil status thingz??? i remember like newbie...cool newbie...and something in the middle like freak and then no_life...yes...no_life wuz the highest...i used to be one...used to...:)
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i] [B] havent heard of the first two...but hey...wut happened to n-man and hbomb??? hbomb wuz sooooo cool...and wuts w/ the lil status thingz??? i remember like newbie...cool newbie...and something in the middle like freak and then no_life...yes...no_life wuz the highest...i used to be one...used to...:) [/B][/QUOTE] Well status changed as the versions got higher. v.1 I don't remember too well but I think it was Newbie, Cool Newbie, Fast Newbie, Crazy Poster, Insane Poster, Freak, then No-life. V.2 was just 2 ranks In-Training and Master. And now Newbie, Junior Member, Member, and Otaku
Mike Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Oblivion/VEGGETO here, i went to my REAL name. Ultimia is now Tyco, but he decided everyone on here cept me was a jerk and saw no point in sticking around. Thimoc is now a jerk...well, that's my part, see ya 'round. :wigout:
MysticGohan Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [size=1][color=royalblue]Welcome Wuteva! I am sure of it that you do remember me.. :) Eh, the boards have changed alot since...."back then" - Everyone left and..and.. I don't know. The boards are now filled with many new faces and all. But I've stayed here,but rarly post! :)[/size][/color]
Sara Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]I've heard of others too. These guys were legends, so I'm told. What were their names ? Ummmm . . . Big Poppa Humpf? Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco? H-bomb? N-man? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Indeed, what a trip down memory lane... BPH, Stock, H-Bomb... N-Man's a legend now? Well, how things change...[/SIZE]
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 yea...i remember u MG...so many ppl arent really prominant here now...so much has changed...i think i need a lil walk down memory lane too...lol...but im still livin in it...:)
Sara Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]What were they like Mr. Cera? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Eh? Mr. Cera? ::looks around in confusion:: Who the heck are you talking to? [/SIZE]
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 u kno wut??? coming to think about it...i dont think that i remember u cera...anyway...do we still have flood control???
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I think we still do but it doesn't take so much time anymore
wuteva8 Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 o...i remember when everyone wuz complainin about it and there were like at least 5 threads in each forum...lol
Transtic Nerve Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Well believe it... every now and then Thimoc comes back and posts his BS.... Adam calls him and his croneys the "No Life Brigade".... Yeah, times change.... I have no idea who you are though.
conpiracymonki Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [b]Roxy's till here, thimoc's banned, Ulitmia became Ultima then Urutiima then made his own boards and stormed off, lemme see now.... I have no idea where ppl like Obvilien Unien went....and MysticGohan still vesitis now and then :)[/b]
DeathKnight Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I want to be a legend.... ehhh.... lol... *few months from now* I remember Death Knight... he was a great person... what happened to him? *cough* *back to reality* :therock:
conpiracymonki Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B]I've heard of others too. These guys were legends, so I'm told. What were their names ? Ummmm . . . Big Poppa Humpf? Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco? H-bomb? N-man? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]N-Man is now Nerdsy, HBomb the Super Mod has moved to somewhere called [i]'DMG Ice'[/i], Poppa Hump was never a legend, he was a spammer, and was banned within a week... and Laughin Stock/Cheeky the Chocobo was banned after he said [i]something perfectly legal to Sephiroth[/i] (yeah right(!) NOTE: All [i]italics[/i] are straight from the proverbial donkey's mouth[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now