Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think the change to v2 was in may sometime cause I remember being on both boards a couple of months and I joined 1 in march before I faded in july some time.

Oh and hi to those who remember me, I remember you too.:) :box: :)
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Heeeeey since we're talking about old members, I figure it's appropriate for The Great White Frying Pan Man to take some time from his busy schedule and make a rare appearance. Version 2 was great. We had the hump wars, and the sephinji short but entertaining Sephinji wars. Plus, I had finally reached "Master Member." Judging by my posting rate, it should take me about..hmm.let's see....twenty five years to do that again. Plus the Fight Club topic was in it's prime(pretty fun stuff). Maybe I should post a little story for you guys about flying cucumbers or evil monkeys to bring back memories...then again..haha. maybe not. [/B][/QUOTE]


hmm...i dont seem to remem. u...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]What a coincidence, I don't remember you either. It's safe to say that I came here after you already left. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, you should both remember each other. stardust started the PM crusades and the daily otaku...and The Great Frying Pan Man started the Master de bators craze...ah those were the days...heh :excited:[/color]
Posted
Oh yes, I do remember Stardust and the daily otaku stuff. Yes, those were the days. One of these days, I'm actually gonna post a new thread. Just remember to remain calm and resume the normal safety procedures.
Guest perfectcell43
Posted
hey i skipped alot of pages but you know. Thimoc is regularily at...

[color=deeppink][size=1]Bah, we don't care about where thimoc or the others are now.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yes legends i remember those days. I was once a "type" of legend)i think. Oh and Cheyne yomemory aint fading, it was 90 sec.;)

Anywho welcoem back wuteva8
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Haha, you should both remember each other. stardust started the PM crusades and the daily otaku...and The Great Frying Pan Man started the Master de bators craze...ah those were the days...heh :excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm...*???*...not ringin a bell...i dont remember him still...and i dont remember stardust either...ahh...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]

I think anybody from v.1 still feels like they're more a part of it. I know I feel that way. Of course I was always bickering with SSJGoten back then and now that I'm not I feel much happier here. I'm sure you remember it [/B][/QUOTE]



Just talkin to him online about this. Is it true that you made up, and became friends again? Cuz from the way ya was fightin, i thought ya ppl would hate each other for life lol.


P.S. didnt I post something in here earlier about the flood control as well? Cuz i cant find it. Lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]

hmm...*???*...not ringin a bell...i dont remember him still...and i dont remember stardust either...ahh... [/B][/QUOTE]

You shouldn't... You left a while before they signed up...
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pharoh321 [/i]
[B]



Just talkin to him online about this. Is it true that you made up, and became friends again? Cuz from the way ya was fightin, i thought ya ppl would hate each other for life lol.


P.S. didnt I post something in here earlier about the flood control as well? Cuz i cant find it. Lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes we are friends again and fighting will hopefully no longer be an issue. About you're flood control post it's umm 2 posts above the one I'm quoting
Posted
I see it now. thankz, stupid ole' blind me. You know him in real life right? Can you Pm me to explain what he likes, cuz imcurious. Dont wanna stray to far off subject.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...