Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
where did everyone go??? u kno like roxy...will2x...thimoc..ulitmia...i wuz scrollin down and i cant see any of them posting...all i recognize is Kitty...hey girl...???
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Everybody started hating Ultima and I think he left b/c of it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Hey,I'm still here..thimoc got banned...Will is still here..and I dunno about Ulitma.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


ooooo...thimoc wuz cool...i dunno about ulitmia...he got annoying...and will...havent seen him...they used to be all over these boards...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]


ooooo...thimoc wuz cool...i dunno about ulitmia...he got annoying...and will...havent seen him...they used to be all over these boards... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well he isn't so cool now.He sometimes comes back here and spams...He has no life.So now everyone hates him.[/COLOR]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
I heard of some of those people. What were they like? I wish I was here sooner.
Posted
well...i cant believe it...he wuz sooo funni...but ah well...hez gone now...i dont remember any of these admins...its like...so weird now...o yea...capt...some were pretty cool...some were kinda weird...some were just really funni :)
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
I've heard of others too.
These guys were legends, so I'm told.
What were their names ?

Ummmm . . .

Big Poppa Humpf?
Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco?
H-bomb?
N-man?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]I've heard of others too.
These guys were legends, so I'm told.
What were their names ?

Ummmm . . .

Big Poppa Humpf?
Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco?
H-bomb?
N-man? [/B][/QUOTE]

havent heard of the first two...but hey...wut happened to n-man and hbomb??? hbomb wuz sooooo cool...and wuts w/ the lil status thingz??? i remember like newbie...cool newbie...and something in the middle like freak and then no_life...yes...no_life wuz the highest...i used to be one...used to...:)
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wuteva8 [/i]
[B]

havent heard of the first two...but hey...wut happened to n-man and hbomb??? hbomb wuz sooooo cool...and wuts w/ the lil status thingz??? i remember like newbie...cool newbie...and something in the middle like freak and then no_life...yes...no_life wuz the highest...i used to be one...used to...:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well status changed as the versions got higher. v.1 I don't remember too well but I think it was Newbie, Cool Newbie, Fast Newbie, Crazy Poster, Insane Poster, Freak, then No-life. V.2 was just 2 ranks In-Training and Master. And now Newbie, Junior Member, Member, and Otaku
Posted
Oblivion/VEGGETO here, i went to my REAL name. Ultimia is now Tyco, but he decided everyone on here cept me was a jerk and saw no point in sticking around. Thimoc is now a jerk...well, that's my part, see ya 'round. :wigout:
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Welcome Wuteva! I am sure of it that you do remember me.. :) Eh, the boards have changed alot since...."back then" - Everyone left and..and.. I don't know. The boards are now filled with many new faces and all. But I've stayed here,but rarly post! :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]I've heard of others too.
These guys were legends, so I'm told.
What were their names ?

Ummmm . . .

Big Poppa Humpf?
Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco?
H-bomb?
N-man? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Indeed, what a trip down memory lane... BPH, Stock, H-Bomb...

N-Man's a legend now? Well, how things change...[/SIZE]
Posted
yea...i remember u MG...so many ppl arent really prominant here now...so much has changed...i think i need a lil walk down memory lane too...lol...but im still livin in it...:)
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
What were they like Mr. Cera?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]What were they like Mr. Cera? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Eh? Mr. Cera? ::looks around in confusion::

Who the heck are you talking to?
[/SIZE]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Sorry . . . Mrs. Cera?
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I think we still do but it doesn't take so much time anymore
Posted
[b]Roxy's till here, thimoc's banned, Ulitmia became Ultima then Urutiima then made his own boards and stormed off, lemme see now....
I have no idea where ppl like Obvilien Unien went....and MysticGohan still vesitis now and then :)[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]I've heard of others too.
These guys were legends, so I'm told.
What were their names ?

Ummmm . . .

Big Poppa Humpf?
Laughing Stock and Cheeky the Choco?
H-bomb?
N-man? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]N-Man is now Nerdsy,
HBomb the Super Mod has moved to somewhere called [i]'DMG Ice'[/i],
Poppa Hump was never a legend, he was a spammer, and was banned within a week...
and Laughin Stock/Cheeky the Chocobo was banned after he said [i]something perfectly legal to Sephiroth[/i] (yeah right(!)

NOTE: All [i]italics[/i] are straight from the proverbial donkey's mouth[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...