OtakuBoards

Me New Like Linkin Park Want Sig and avatar!

Raizio

Hi Im A HUUUUGE Linkin Park fan.When im home i listen it right away the whole day
and i wanted a sig and avatar both animated i like all songs but these the most:
Somewhere I belong
Faint
Numb
Papercut
And n.12 on Hybrid cd
Breaking The Habit
I'll Thank U Already!

P.S.:Can U Make An Animated Pic For MSN Too?

im so sorry i didn't knew that my apologise: :( :( :( :(
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY (This is Spam huh?)

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Shinji...Learn to be nice.

Raizio; I'll try, but I'm not very good with animations. So it might take me awhile. Also could you pick a song and tell me what lyrics/verse you'd like to have on the banner?

(I don't normally listen to LP, nor do I know their song lyrics.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Out of three banners, this is the one I like move. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or to see one of the other banners.

PS - Sorry this one isn't animated. The file was to large to be uploaded.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Yes, that was spam.

Raizio, I was going to ban you, but seeing as Ruby went through the trouble of helping out with your request, I'm going to give you a chance to use them.

But first, read the rules. Several times. If you act like this again, you'll be banned without a second thought from anyone.

Do [i]not[/i] post the same word one hundred times.

Do [i]not[/i] post in CAPS.

Do [i]not[/i] Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Of Your Sentence.

If you have questions, PM myself or another staff member. [/size]