Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi Im A HUUUUGE Linkin Park fan.When im home i listen it right away the whole day
and i wanted a sig and avatar both animated i like all songs but these the most:
Somewhere I belong
Faint
Numb
Papercut
And n.12 on Hybrid cd
Breaking The Habit
I'll Thank U Already!




P.S.:Can U Make An Animated Pic For MSN Too?
Posted
im so sorry i didn't knew that my apologise: :( :( :( :(
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY (This is Spam huh?)
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Shinji...Learn to be nice.

Raizio; I'll try, but I'm not very good with animations. So it might take me awhile. Also could you pick a song and tell me what lyrics/verse you'd like to have on the banner?

(I don't normally listen to LP, nor do I know their song lyrics.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Tnx For Helping Ruby And I've Got All The Time Of The World So Dont Make Any Haste This is The Verse U May Short It Out:
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Out of three banners, this is the one I like move. Let me know if you'd like any changes, or to see one of the other banners.

PS - Sorry this one isn't animated. The file was to large to be uploaded.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Yes, that was spam.

Raizio, I was going to ban you, but seeing as Ruby went through the trouble of helping out with your request, I'm going to give you a chance to use them.

But first, read the rules. Several times. If you act like this again, you'll be banned without a second thought from anyone.

Do [i]not[/i] post the same word one hundred times.

Do [i]not[/i] post in CAPS.

Do [i]not[/i] Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Of Your Sentence.

If you have questions, PM myself or another staff member. [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...